Sunday 16 August 2015

Currently Reading

I have been known to read multiple books at once. I normally read a physical book, an ebook (for when I am out and about) and sometimes listen to an audiobook. The last couple of weeks I have been in a reading slump which has left me not really enjoying what I am reading. This has caused me to have 3 books on my currently reading shelf as I keep picking one up not really enjoying it and then picking up another one.

So at the moment Im currently reading:


Shadow Kiss is the third book in the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I have this on my kindle so mostly read this when I am out and about and wanting something to read. At the moment I am 43% done with this book and overall enjoying it so far.

The next book on my list is The Assassins Blade by Sarah J Maas. This is a prequel to the Throne of Glass Series with 5 novellas bound up in one book. The novellas are based on Celeana's experiences/life before Throne on Glass and how she came to be the assassin that she is. I have been taking this book slowly and just reading a novella whenever I feel like it. So far I have read 3 out of the 5 novellas and given each of them 3 stars.

Finally I picked up I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson today after finishing White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L Armentrout last night (full review to come). This will now be my main read. I am so far 37 pages and have finished the first chapter which is from Noah's perspective when they were 13 years old. Not sure about this book at the moment as I am not really enjoying the writing  style but I am going to continue with it and see if I change I mind as everyone I know really loves this book so I want to give it a chance.

This concludes my first blog post thanks for reading and hope you enjoy my blog. More blogs to come in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment