Saturday 22 August 2015

Bout of Books Day 5 Wrap up

Today I just continued reading All the Bright Places. Had a busy day today as I am having a dinner party tomorrow and needed to go buy everything I needed and get everything ready which took up a lot of my day.

I ended up reading 40 pages of it today and not sure how much more I will be able to read tomorrow but I am hoping to finish it by the end of the readathon and I will therefore have finished all the books in my tbr.

Don't know how I feel about this book so far. I am liking the story and enjoying it but I feel that I am not really connecting to the characters. This book is about suicide and because of that I thought it would be pulling at me a lot more but I am not really feeling anything.

Ill see how the rest of the book goes and do a full review once I am finished.

On that note I have a few reviews scheduled for this channel next week so keep an eye out for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment