Monday 24 August 2015

Bout of Books Wrap Up

Bout of Books is officially finished here in Australia and I just thought I would do a wrap up for the week as well as the seventh day in one blog post.

On Sunday I had a christening to attend to that finished rather late so unfortunately did not get any reading done. I am also in a somewhat reading slump at the moment which doesn't help the situation. I currently have 3 books going and not feeling any of them which is making me not want to read.

Okay now for the weekly wrap up. I ended up finishing two books this week plus getting 169 pages into a third book. The 3 books I read are:
- Ill Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson - review will be up tomorrow
- Fairest by Marissa Meyer - review : http://ausbooklover.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/review-fairest-lunar-chronicles-35-by.html
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (read 169 pages)

Total page count: 818

Overall I am happy with the progress as I went into this readathon in a reading slump and I ended up reading 2 books and starting another that have been on my shelves for a while.

How did you guys do?

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Two books is excellent.
    I really do hope your get out of your slump. If you're not keen in any of the 3 books your currently reading, I would skip them all & go with something you REALLY wanna read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I have done. I have started a light fluffy book and I think its really helping. how did you end up doing?

      Delete