Tuesday 18 August 2015

#Boutofbooks Day 1 Wrap Up

Bout of Books day one is over here in Australia. I started Bout of Books reading I'll Give You The Sun and continued reading it today. Today I read 118 pages of it. Now up to page 234.

Beginning to really enjoy this book now. This book has been quite a roller coaster. I read the first chapter thinking I was going to DNF the book but continued with it because everyone I know loves this book. Then as I read each chapter I started to get more and more invested in the story to where I am now that I really am enjoying the book and the multiple point of views.

In other news today I also went to a local book store and picked up the physical copy of Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead.


I have had this book on my kindle for the longest time and had read up to chapter 14. However I wanted to get the physical copy so I can get this book finished. I find when I am reading I tend to reach for physical books over my kindle books unless I am out and about which is when I read my kindle. Therefore I decided to buy this in physical form so I can read this at home and finally get this book finished.

2 comments:

  1. 118 pages is great progress. :) Ive not read Ill Give You The Sun, but also hear everyone raving about it. Hope you end up like it. :) Good luck on day two. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are my first comment. YAY!!! Its definitely getting better the further I get into it I think its getting used to the writing style. Ill do a review once im done. Good luck with the readathon. Im going to go check out your blog now

      Delete